Bear Soup runs again!|
Bear Soup #52
Bear Soup podcast, episode #52, streams online, Monday, September 7th, at 10:00pm Eastern & Pacific on BearRadio.net. Repeats on Wednesday, same times. Bon appetit!
"Hello, my name is WOLF BEAR"
- My debut (”Hello! My Name Is Wolfbear”) as an extra for Bear City, the movie; meeting the director and writer Doug Langway; and bear-cinema aficionado / exec producer Lewis Tice. Look for Bear City out in 2010! More on this next show too!
- An interview with filmmaker Kevin Bowe (A Bear’s Story), one of five new interviews in BoB2
- A fine review of Bears on Bears, revised edition, by polarbear Wayne Courtois, in “Out in Print“
- Appearances: I AM Festival in New London Saturday, Sept. 12th; Celebrate Bisexuality Day in Boston Sept. 24th.
Bear Soup #51
Bear Soup podcast, episode #51, will stream online, Monday, August 24, at 10:00pm Eastern & Pacific on BearRadio.net.
- My interview with Dan Hunt, director/producer of the documentary film Bear Run, which ran on the Logo channel last year. The interview originally appeared in Bear magazine #66 and is featured in full in the new edition of Bears on Bears: Interviews and Discussions
- Casting call for bears in the NYC area for the new feature-length movie, Bear City. Lunch provided!
- Satire from Roman Hans and SD: Bu$h’s horrible terrible awful no-good BF. Original on YouTube here — 3,000+ views!
Bear Soup #50a
The two-year hibernation is over! Bear Soup podcast, episode #50a, will stream online again tonight, Monday, August 17, at 10:00pm Eastern on BearRadio.net.
Joining us in the Bear Soup hot tub this week:
- Interview with singer/songwriter/musician, former Judybats lead man, now solo artist and all-around cool Knoxville dude, Jeff Heiskell.Check out Bearotic’s excellent article on Heiskell. Check out Heiskell’s MySpace page. Buy the Heiskell album Clip-On Nose Ring at Amazon.
- a Turkish bear joke from the collection of folktales I compiled this year
Disclaimer: Clothing and rubber duckies optional. No rubber duckies were harmed in the making of this audio. Some wrinkling, shrinkage, or discoloration may occur. Check with your doctor to see if you’re healthy enough to sit in the hot tub for a half-hour or longer.